GasScouterTM G4301 Mobile Gas Concentration Analyzer
Measures CO2,CH4, and H2O
The Picarro GasScouter™ G4301 is a new-generation, light-weight, portable, battery-powered gas concentration analyzer designed for science on the move. It is a perfect mobile solution for high-precision greenhouse gas measurements in the world’s most challenging, remote environments.
- High-precision ppb measurements of CO2 and CH4 concentrations
- Portable, lightweight (25 pounds), low power (25 W) backpack case
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
- Built-in WiFi for mobile operation with a tablet or smartphone in remote locations
- Integrated vacuum pump for various field applications
The GasScouter simultaneously and continuously measures CO2, CH4, and H2O concentrations over a wide dynamic range, enabling effective background and emissions measurements. This makes it ideal for efficient, exact identification and quantification of greenhouse gas from biogenic and anthropogenic sources, especially in remote locations. The GasScouter is also an excellent instrument for soil flux measurements. The sampling system has an integrated pump. It can be used for continuous field mapping or in closed-loop configurations for soil chamber studies, which makes it a versatile analyzer for field applications.