Measure water (H2O) isotopes in solids, liquids and vapor
Choose from our complete portfolio of precise, go-anywhere analyzers and take your research to another level.
NEW Picarro L2140-i Analyzer
High-precision triple oxygen isotope research in water is finally simple and affordable.
Enhance your understanding of present day climate and reconstruct climates of the past by measuring triple oxygen isotopes and hydrogen isotopes in water.
- Simultaneous measurement of δ18O, δ17O, δD and 17O-excess in liquids and vapor
- Push-button simplicity and ease
- Average to better than 15 per meg precision on 17O-excess for 1 hour vapor measurements
- Repeat measurements of liquids demonstrate 15 per meg precision on 17O-excess
Picarro L2130-i Analyzer
Our most popular water isotope analyzer for δ18O and δD, in the lab or in the field.
- Make highly precise measurements of δ18O (guaranteed at 0.025‰) and δD (guaranteed at 0.1‰) with minimal drift
- Providing the flexibility and freedom to measure liquids, vapor and solids
- Rigorous in-house testing ensures the L2130-i meets, and beats, specifications
- Ideal for hydrological applications
- Measure isotopes in precipitation, ground water and surface water
- Guaranteed to exceed 0.05‰ on δ18O and 0.3 ‰ on δD, for liquid samples
Picarro Water Peripherals
Seamlessly integrate your analyzer with any of our peripherals.
- For liquids: Ease sample handling with vaporizers, an autosampler or Micro-Combustion Module to remove interfering organic compounds from plant extracts
- For vapor: High dynamic range and high precision even under dry conditions. Two-standard calibration system with multiplexed sampling for field measurements
- For solids: Extract and measure water with our patent-pending Induction Module, including the Micro-Combustion Module
- L2140-i Datasheet
- L2140 Presentation
- Why 17O-excess?
- L2130-i Datasheet
- Ultra High-Precision Isotopic Water Analysis
- High-Precision Vaporizer
- Standards Delivery Module
- Micro-Combustion Module
- IM-CRDS System