Peripherals for Nitrous Oxide Instruments
Whether you are looking at gas evolution from soils or vegetation, or the incorporation of stable labels into living organisms, our rugged, high-precision analyzers offer unparalleled performance. Picarro’s small cavity design technology has long been the optimal choice for sample-limited studies. Now we have developed a series of turn-key systems especially designed to avoid external contamination.
- Real-time, non-destructive concentration and isotope studies
- Have confidence in your results; minimal efflux and influx
- The only logical choice for small sample work; perfectly matched to Picarro’s small cavity
- For use in the field or in the lab. Picarro’s rugged and robust analyzers are the best choice
- Set up in minutes; fast and easy to use
This package offers an analyzer and diaphragm pump module selected from our range and then specially adapted for low-leak operation. We also provide all the tubing and fittings to attach directly to your chamber. The complete gas path has been optimized to provide a total volume of only about 100 ml for the analyzer, pump and tubing up to the chamber.
More About the Analyzers:
G2101-i, Isotopic CO2 in ambient air
G2201-i, Isotopic Carbon in CO2 and CH4
G2131-i, High Performance High PerformamnceIsotopic CO 2
G2132-i, δ13C High Precision Isotopic CH4
Figure 1. A closed-cycle chamber system was charged with an air-like matrix containing 3028 ppm CO2. When running, the chamber gas is continuously circulated through the analyzer. Data acquired for 2 hours (top) and 24 hours (bottom) shows that mixing of the chamber air with ambient air (ca. 390 ppm CO2) from outside the chamber is minimal.