G2210-i Isotope Analyzer
Measures δ13C for CH4 and C2H6-to-CH4 Ratio
The Picarro G2210-i isotope analyzer is designed to address the scientific community’s need for real-time methane emissions source attribution. High-precision atmospheric methane and ethane measurement capabilities, combined with carbon dioxide and water vapor measurements, provide the user with a unique tool to measure and determine the source of methane emissions—including landfills, fracking sites, and abandoned oil and gas wells.
- Simultaneously measures δ13CH4 and C2H6-to-CH4 ratio
- Measures concentrations of C2H6, CH4, CO2 and H2O
- Reports dry mole fractions of CH4 and C2H6
- Field-deployable for real-time CH4 emissions source attribution
- Small cavity (35 mL) for fast sample turnover time
- High precision and low drift with outstanding temperature and pressure (T&P) stability
The Picarro G2210-i analyzer is ideal for discerning and measuring the source of methane emissions real-time in the field or through grab-sample measurements in the lab. The Picarro G2210-i analyzer measures δ13CH4 at 0.5 – 1.0 0/00 precision, and it measures concentrations of CH4 to less than 0.1 parts-per-billion (ppb) and C2H6 to less than 1 ppb (all precision measurements at a 5-minute average). It also measures CO2 and H2O in dry mole fractions. The G2210-i analyzer can be paired with a variety of peripherals to extend and expand functionality.