New Product Demos and Preview of Picarro Heroes Awards to be featured in Booth #1727
Santa Clara, CA — November 30, 2022 — Picarro Inc., a leading provider of gas concentration and stable isotope analyzers and systems for science and industrial applications since 1997, will once again be participating in the annual American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting. The AGU Fall Meeting is one of the world's largest scientific conferences and will be held 12-16 December 2022 in Chicago, IL.
On the show floor in Booth #1727, Picarro will feature in-depth demos of the new Ambient Air Monitoring System for Ethylene Oxide (EtO) that continuously and automatically monitors and quantifies low levels of EtO and is ideal for use in community monitoring stations and at industrial fencelines, and the company's flagship L2140-i Isotopic Water Analyzer that measures δ18O, δ17O, and δD and determines 17O-excess. For the first time at AGU, Picarro will demo the SI2104 Inorganic Gas Analyzer that measures hydrogen sulfide at parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity with negligible drift. To mark the company’s 25th anniversary, special giveaways and activities including a photo booth will be available.
Also in honor of this important milestone, the Picarro Heroes Award program will be previewed. The goal of this program is to recognize and promote the world-changing work of scientists who use Picarro analyzers. Picarro customers are encouraged to fill out the nomination form by 28 February 2023.
Picarro will also present and be featured in several poster sessions on a variety of topics:
12 December (all times are CST)
- 9:00-12:30 – Comparison of Aircraft Observed, Remotely Sensed, and Modeled Ammonia Concentrations in the American Midwest
- 9:00-12:30 – Harmful Cyanobacterial Aerosolization Dynamics in the Airshed of a Eutrophic Estuary
- 14:45-18:15 –
- Picarro’s Dr. Gregor Lucic will present, Monitoring of Background Ethylene Oxide Levels in Ambient Air
- Measurements of Formaldehyde in the Northern Colorado Front Range using Open-path Dual-comb Spectroscopy
- Viability of Using a Photoionization Detector for Mobile Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Monitoring
- 9:00-12:30 – Overview of the Chemistry in the Arctic: Clouds, Halogens, and Aerosols (CHACHA) Campaign Conducted Along the Coastal Alaskan North Slope
- 14:45-18:15 – Gradients and Variability in Mexico City from In Situ Measurements and Simulations
Picarro is a leading provider of solutions to measure greenhouse gas (GHG) concentrations, trace gases and stable isotopes across many scientific applications. Our portfolio of gas analyzers and systems enables scientists around the world to measure GHGs, trace gases and stable isotopes found in the air we breathe, water we drink and land we harvest. Picarro’s industrial solutions include mobile leak detection and emissions quantification technology used by public utilities and air quality monitoring solutions used in semiconductor fabrication and pharmaceutical manufacturing. Our patented Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS) is at the heart of all Picarro instruments, enabling the detection of target molecules at parts-per-billion or better resolution.
Director, Marketing Communications