Ambient Air Monitoring System for Ethylene Oxide
Continuously monitors and quantifies low levels of C2H4O
The ability to monitor and quantify ethylene oxide (EtO or EO) is central to eliminating sources and reducing long-term exposure to this hazardous air pollutant. The Picarro Ambient Air Monitoring System for Ethylene Oxide continuously and automatically monitors and quantifies low, ambient levels of EtO. It is ideal for use in community monitoring stations and at industrial fencelines.
Leveraging Picarro’s advanced Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS), this system offers several unique advantages over canister-based methods and legacy technologies, including:
- Continuous monitoring of EtO for months without user input
- User-friendly setup and fully automated operation
- Seamless integration with a wide variety of monitoring infrastructures
- Robust data management and QA/QC features
- Detection of EtO at parts-per-trillion (ppt) levels
The Ambient Air Monitoring System for EtO offers unmatched flexibility. It is highly configurable allowing the operator or technician to customize the measurement method, schedule QA/QC checks, and manage data in a variety of ways. It can be integrated with other rack-based units, or it can be deployed as a stand-alone system on a desktop within a station.