Measure hydrogen fluoride (HF)
Picarro G2205 Analyzer
Continuously detect precise amounts of hydrogen fluoride.
- Simultaneous, precise measurement of HF and H2O
- Parts-per-trillion sensitivity, precision and accuracy with virtually no drift
- Fast, continuous, real-time measurements without interference
- Large dynamic range with high linearity
- Field and laboratory deployable with no consumables
- Installed and operational in minutes
- Rugged and insensitive to changes in ambient temperature
The Picarro G2205 is the world's most sensitive HF analyzer, capable of measuring down to 10 parts per trillion. This simple-to-use analyzer can be operated remotely with sampling rates as fast as 1 Hz, producing drift-free data with up to four digits of precision. In addition, the high dynamic range means it can deliver a linear response for HF concentrations as high as parts per million, with an absolute accuracy of better than 1% of the measured value.
The Picarro G2205 analyzer is ideal for use in semiconductor fabrication facilities and cleanroom applications, where ambient air must be rigorously monitored for HF. It will also find applications in industrial environments where HF may be present, such as aluminum smelting or glass/glassware production.