G2508 Gas Concentration Analyzer
Measures N2O, CH4, CO2, NH3, and H2O
The Picarro G2508 gas concentration analyzer provides simultaneous, precise measurement of nitrous oxide (N2O), methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), ammonia (NH3), and water (H2O) vapor at parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity with negligible drift for agriculture soil science, ecology, and emissions quantification. It operates in open or closed systems, and it easily integrates with chamber systems.
- Simultaneous and continuous measurement of N2O, CH4, CO2, NH3 and H2O
- Parts-per-billion sensitivity for excellent rate-of-rise quantification
- Rapid response time and continuous measurements provide data at high temporal resolution
- Operates in open or closed systems and integrates easily with chamber systems
- Water correction automatically reports dry gas mole fractions
Precision at 1 minute and 5 minutes is <10 and <5 ppb for N2O, <7 and <5 ppb for CH4, <300 and <200 ppb for CO2, and <3 and <1 ppb for NH3. Water correction software automatically reports dry gas mole fractions to help reduce research complexity and consumable costs.