G2509 Gas Concentration Analyzer
Measures N2O, CH4, CO2, NH3, and H2O for Livestock Farming
The Picarro G2509 gas concentration analyzer is designed for use in livestock farming, manure processing, and fertilizer studies. In these challenging environments, high ambient methane concentrations and rapidly evolving ammonia dynamics can make it difficult to get precise measurements of ammonia and greenhouse gases. The G2509 provides real-time, at-scale measurements of nitrous oxide (N2O), methane (CH4), carbon dioxide (CO2), ammonia (NH3) at parts-per-billion (ppb), and water (H2O) vapor at parts-per-million (ppm) sensitivity, with negligible drift.
- Optimized flow path for fast ammonia response
- Wide CH4 dynamic range up to 800 ppm
- Simultaneously measures five gases in air: N2O, CH4, CO2, NH3, and H2O
- Parts-per-billion sensitivity brings excellent rate-of-rise quantification
- Rapid response time and continuous measurements provide data at high temporary resolution