G2204 Gas Concentration Analyzer
Measures CH4 and H2S
The Picarro G2204 gas concentration analyzer provides simultaneous, precise measurement of methane (CH4) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S) at parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity with negligible drift for emissions measurements from landfills, refineries, paper mills, or industrial plants. It can be installed in minutes for stationary monitoring, or it can be coupled using U.S. Environmental Protection Agency geospatial methods for beyond the fence line remote emissions quantification (EPA Other Test Methods 33).
- Real-time CH4 and H2S measurements for fenceline monitoring and mobile surveys
- Best-in-class sensitivity for the most demanding regulatory requirements
- Excellent stability and continuous operation minimize downtime and data gaps
- Easy operation and no consumables or pre-concentration reduce costs
- Small footprint and quick installation simplify new deployments
CH4 precision at 5 minutes is 0.5 ppb (1 sigma). H2S precision at 5 minutes is 1 ppb (1-sigma), with an LDL of 3 ppb (3-sigma). Maximum drift at standard temperature and pressure (STP) over 24 hours is <2 ppb for CH4 and <3 ppb for H2S (peak-to-peak, 50-min average). Users can connect remotely and control the analyzer through a standard remote desktop connection or with similar remote login software, and the analyzer can be configured to automatically send out measurement data at regular intervals.