The Picarro PI2114 gas concentration analyzer continuously measures H2O2 levels as low as 3.3 ppb to help avoid drug oxidation and safeguard drug stability
Santa Clara, CA — September 7, 2017 — Picarro Inc., a leading provider of gas concentration and isotope analyzers and systems for industrial and science applications, announces the introduction of the Picarro PI2114 hydrogen peroxide gas concentration analyzer for GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing. The PI2114 analyzer provides continuous, real-time measurement of hydrogen peroxide levels as low as 3.3 parts-per-billion (ppb) to help avoid oxidation and safeguard drug stability in high-potency API and biologics manufacturing and in aseptic fill and finish. It combines best-in-class performance, GMP compliance, and cost-saving features for fast, easy installation and operation with minimal operating costs.
"Major pharmaceutical, CMO, and isolator companies have used Picarro hydrogen peroxide analyzers for a decade to ensure ultra-low levels of residual hydrogen peroxide after sterilization and decontamination of isolated manufacturing environments," said Jan Willem Poelmann, Picarro senior vice president of sales and marketing. "The PI2114 analyzer incorporates capabilities that will enable new customers to quickly and easily achieve installation and operation compliant with GMP manufacturing standards."
For more information about the Picarro PI2114 hydrogen peroxide gas concentration analyzer, go to www.picarro.com/pharma.
- Continuous, real-time hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) monitoring
- Lower Detection Limit: 3.3 ppb
- Precision: 1.1 ppb
- Response Time @ 1 ppm: <1 minute (Rise and fall times, 10 – 90% and 90 – 10%)
- 21 CFR Part 11
- Installation and Operation Qualification
- Fast, easy validation with commercially available surrogate gases
- No wet chemicals or consumables required
- No moving parts for infrequent maintenance
- Long-term stability for infrequent calibration
Director of Marketing Communications