Measure ethylene (C2H4)
Picarro G2106 Analyzer
Detect and measure ethylene in fruit and flower ripening, natural gas production, or use ethylene production as a proxy for N2 fixation.
- Part-per-billion sensitivity and precision with virtually no drift
- Fast, continuous, real-time measurements
- Large dynamic range with high linearity
- Field and laboratory deployable
- Installed and operational in minutes
- Rugged and insensitive to changes in ambient temperature
The G2106 is the only portable and hands-free analyzer that delivers parts per billion sensitivity in air, with no cross-talk from ambient species, such as H2O and CO2. Unlike the G2106, other sensitive ethylene detection instruments are limited to laboratory use, while low-sensitivity portable devices often need to pre-treat the air to remove moisture.
The G2106 ethylene analyzer also includes an Ethernet port enabling remote continuous monitoring of ethylene concentration. It can operate unattended for several months with minimal need for recalibration.