Measure methane (CH4) and acetylene (C2H2)
Picarro G2203 Analyzer
Simultaneous, precise measurement of CH4 and C2H2 for tracer studies of large area emissions.
- Parts-per-billion sensitivity, precision and accuracy with virtually no drift
- Fast, continuous, real-time measurements
- Field and laboratory deployable
- Installed and operational in minutes
- Rugged and insensitive to changes in ambient temperature
The Picarro G2203 is the analyzer of choice for scientists measuring fugitive emissions of CH4, via acetylene tracer measurement, from landfills or other extended methane sources. The system can be installed in minutes and can be coupled to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency geospatial methods for remote emissions quantification (EPA Other Test Methods 33).
G2203 Related Publications
- Measurements of methane emissions from landfills using mobile plume method with trace gas and cavity ring-down spectroscopy
- Methane emission estimates using chamber and tracer release experiments for a municipal waste water treatment plant
- Quantifying greenhouse gas emissions from waste treatment facilities